Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tutorial Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Hey there guys and dolls!!
I will be doing a new feature on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
These two days will be devoted to tutorials!
So get ready!
Tuesdays will be Makeup Tuesdays, 
and 
Thursdays will be Hair Thursdays!
I will be scouring youtube for the best tutorials around!
So be watching!
To kick off this new adventure I will post two tutorials on this Thursday!
One makeup and One hair tutorial!

So without further adieu

Natural and Glowing Makeup

This is PERFECT for photoshoots.
 Especially if the photographer just wants a natural look to your face

For my darker skinned dolls!

Now for an awesome hair tutorial

Here is an awesome wave tutorial for those of you who have long hair. This will work awesome for glamour shoots!

Now for your short hair'ed lasses!

I hope you guys enjoyed this!
Be looking every Tuesday and Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment