Sunday, February 2, 2014

February's Male Model Of The Month! Jay Bass

Name: Jay Bass 
Age:  24 
Height: 5' 11" 
Weight: 180 lbs 
Neck:     16" 
Chest: 39" 
Waist: 32" 
Inseam: 32" 
Hair color: Brown 
Hair length: Short 
Eye color: Brown 
Ethnicity: African-Haitian-American 
Skin color: Brown 
1. When did you start your career? 
May 11th, 2103. with Marco, Photographer of NoWastedPixels provided me my first shot too my destiny. 

2. What kind of model are you (glamour,fashion,alternative,everything)?
I can do it all, complete package. I believe my look is essential to the modeling industry providing a universal face. 
3. What are you hobbies,favorite movie,favorite music,etc? 
I love sports,athletics period. Health and wellness is very important to me. To list some of my favorite hobbies would be writing, drawing my visions. Love to watch and play football and basketball but favorite of all right now is the hobby of learning and growing. Favorite movie would have to be Blow with johnny Depp, Music is all what captures my sound. Music is Love, Love is music. 

4. Is modeling your full time job? 
Modeling is Part-time currently, certainly ready to shift to second gear and make this a career. 
5. What do you know now that you wish you did when you 1st started modeling?
The studying that goes with modeling as poses,facial expressions, eye contact, body discipline and many more. 

6. Where do you want to take your modeling in the future?  
Worldwide spreading Love by Jay Bass 
7. Who is your favorite photographer,model,designer? 
I would have to say Tyson Beckford, the O.G of the industry and i'm coming for his Crown lol (SERIOUS FACE) 

8. What was your best & worst experience as a model?
Modeling is my sanctuary so being in front of that camera, being able to emulate so many different looks to where a picture can say a million words to different viewers is powerful. I think my worst is me not knowing certain things a couple months ago which i know now has paid evidently to my abilities. 
9. Whats your dream modeling gig? 
Mia, NY, France, Rome, Italy, the top cities in our world. New collection being release by Raulph Lauren Polo/Gucci/LV with Jay Bass as the face and body of as such collection. Words into future  reality. 

10. What advice would you give a new model entering the industry?
I'm fairly new myself in this industry. I'm enjoying being a sponge and learning any advantages I have and what it takes. None the less this gotta something you want, no love, no success. 
 What are YOUR top 10 must have's for your model bag? 
Tough question for a male model. A good little gym bag should do it. Some lotion, Hair brush, change of clothes, and some push up bars should do it lol 

Find Jay on both Model Mayhem and Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment