Friday, December 6, 2013

December's Featured Model : Xarah Von Den Vielentegen

Name Age: Xarah von den Vielenregen,
height : 5'7"
 measurements : 37-27-40
1. When did you start your career?
I started in 2004. I always wanted to model, but that time I had a boyfriend who didn't like this idea. After I broke up with him, everything went really fast. I did some shootings and after that a lot of great photographers wanted to work with me...

2. What kind of model are you (glamour,fashion,alternative,everything)?
I started with alternative (mainly gothic and fetish) modeling, now I am mainly doing glamour and pinup shoots...
3. What are you hobbies,favorite movie,favorite music,etc?
Actually, work and hobbies really mix up. I work 24h. But I do a lot of sports, I love all kind of alternative music. My favourite movies are : Perdita Durango, The Pillow Book, Jackie Brown...
4. Is modeling your full time job?
No, I am working as a burlesque dancer full time. The shootings I do is more for this kind of work and for fun. Only sometimes I do commercial work...
5. What do you know now that you wish you did when you 1st started modeling?
If I look back, there is nothing I regret or would have done different. I learned a lot by just doing and meeting great people I worked with.

6. Where do you want to take your modeling in the future?
I would love to do more commercial shoots and can't wait to work with more amazing photographers !
7. Who is your favorite photographer,model,designer?
Oh, there are too many...

8. What was your best & worst experience as a model?
I have lots of good experiences, luckily I never had a really bad one. Unfortunately I had it several times, that I did a shooting and never recieved photos. And I had it a few times, that there was a makeup artist involved, who was so bad, that I wished I had done it myself...Once, I was booked for a men's fashion compaign. Surprisingly they used my photo for a full window in all their fashion stores. That was great !
9. Whats your dream modeling gig?
I do not have a special dream modeling gig. I had some, just would love to do more bigger campaign shoots...:-)

10. What advice would you give a new model entering the industry?
Take it easy, the more experience you get, the more easy everything gets...But never do anything you do not like, only because someone is telling you have to do it ! And always check the references of the photographers you work with.
What are YOUR top 10 must have's for your model bag?
carmex
makeup
chewing gum
water
underwear
highheels
businesscards
pocketmirror
mp3 player
phone



No comments:

Post a Comment