Tuesday, December 31, 2013

January's Featured Male Model : Uros Markovic


Name: Uros Markovic 
Age: 26 
Measurements:  
waist: 32 
inseam: 34
chest: 39 
shoes: 11 
eyes: brown 
hair:dark brown 

1. When did you start your career? 
All my life I've been doing modeling gigs as a "side job" but 4 months ago I moved to NYC to put a main focus on my modeling career. 
2. What kind of model are you (glamour,fashion,alternative,everything)? 
   I would say I fit in this group "everything" model smile I'm kidding,I would say mostly fashion model.
But I think the best is when people can see you as a versatile so that you can do deferent things. 

3. What are you hobbies,favorite movie,favorite music,etc? 
   My hobbie is actually something that was my profession all my life and that's a ballroom dancing.
I started as a kid when I was 7 and I've been dancing since then. 
Favorite movie would be Limitless that I highly recommend. 
4. Is modeling your full time job? 
   I moved to NYC to make it my full time job...and going towards that with a big steps. 

5. What do you know now that you wish you did when you 1st started modeling? 
  I wish I knew how many opportunities NYC have for models and I wish I moved here when I was younger. 
6. Where do you want to take your modeling in the future? 
   I wish to improve my modeling skills and grow as a professional model more and more every day...
I also wish to get discovered by big NYC designers,agencies and scouts...maybe this interview can help.
 smile :)

7. Who is your favorite photographer,model,designer? 
There are many people I admire and find their work really interesting and inspiring but this time I will be patriotic and tell you to check work of Marko Mitanovski..amazing young designer from Serbia who worked with many big names like Lady Gaga 
8. What was your best & worst experience as a model? 
My best experience was my first runway show I did back at home for Puma sports brand...It was mix of fashion and dance show combination of two of my biggest passion. 
The worst would be a photoshoot last year I did in Miami with a photographer who was really unprofessional and rude...just one of those unnecessary screaming people smile and at the end I've never even got a photos from him. 

9. Whats your dream modeling gig?   
  I prefer photo shoots in general...and I would love to do a campaign or at least shoot for Armani...
I love their lines and style... 
10. What advice would you give a new model entering the industry? 
  If u are starting with modeling my advice is to prepare yourself...you need to have nerves of steal,be professional but friendly,no one likes to work with negative people or divas...
and don't get discourage by someone who tells you NO,
work hard and there is always going to be someone who is going to say YES 
What are YOUR top 10 must have's for your model bag? 
comp cards 
dress shoes 
cosmetics(deodorant,face cream) 
make up 
chapstick 
face wipes 
some kind of breath freshening strips 
water bottle 
protein bar 
phone + headphones 

Model Mayhem
Facebook :

No comments:

Post a Comment